Hands, fingers, elbows, knees are the place where one gets a chance to develop warts. You might not be aware of the appearance of warts, warts are basically a small, dome shaped absurd things and they have greyish-brown colour. The inner side of warts consists of black dots and they resemble cauliflower. A person may develop warts in genital area through sexual transmission. If you are having any kinds of scratch or cut on your skin then, you should not come into contact with that person who is infected with wraps as the bacterium of wraps get an ideal way to be on the body of uninfected person. Initially the growth of warts is very sluggish but as time passes by they start growing.
• Children should be told to maintain cleanliness all the time, they should wash hands thoroughly.
• Children who have got wounds on their body they should not go near to that person who is infected with warts.
Treatment of Warts
Though warts do not create any serious problem for an individual but one has to face serious consequences if left untreated. Following things can be useful for treating the problem of warts:
• If you notice the development of warts, then, you should burn them using light electric current.
• Liquid nitrogen can be used as this can freeze the warts.
• One may also resort to laser treatment.
Above-mentioned things might be of great help to an individual who is suffering from the problem of warts.
Warts resemble cauliflower and they may be developed on hands, fingers and elbows. The problem of warts can be removed completely if you take proper precautions.