A heat rash resembles tiny pimples or dots; which can appear on shoulders, head and neck. When ducts of sweats do not get space to come out then, you may get heat rash. This problem may give birth to itchiness. Babies are susceptible to get heat rashes but sometimes adults may also develop heat rashes. Hot weather is accountable for the production of heat rashes.
Those parents who use warm clothes for their babies, their babies may get heat rash. A person needs treatment to get back in normalcy if he gets fever due to heat rash. The production of heat rash may result in excessive redness, warmth and pain at affected area. One may notice the accumulation of secretion in affected place.
Treatment of Heat Rash
Heat rashes can be treated with the help of following steps:
• Concerning person should be taken into cool place and his clothes should be loosened.
• Taking bath with cold water is another possible option that you can give a person who is having heat rash.
• Proper medication should be used so that a person can feel calmness from heat rash.
• The use of any ointment or lotion should be avoided as this may aggravate the problem.
• Oatmeal soaps can be used as these soaps are best known for providing relief from heat rash.
These steps will be very accommodating if you get heat rash on your body.
The problem of heat rash can be controlled using oatmeal soaps, cool bath and good medication.