Excessive itchiness, swelling, blisters, scabbing, secretion of fluid and reddishness are some of the symptoms that are very common
in a person who is suffering from Dermatitis. The term eczema is also substituted for dermatitis. The infection of fungus, regular scratching and the use of dirty substances are responsible for developing dermatitis. One may ask to avoid certain allergens and irritants that may accentuate the problem of dermatitis.
Types of Dermatitis
Dermatitis can be diversified in the following categories:
• Atopic Dermatitis
• Contact Eczema
• Seborrheic eczema
• Nummular Eczema
• Stasis Dermatitis
• Dyshidrotic Eczema
After diagnosing the presence of dermatitis, one should follow below mentioned tips:
• One’s skin is susceptible to the use of particular substance, so one should not use that substance.
• Application of vegetable oil, petroleum jelly and other moistures can also be used to treat the problem of eczema.
• Corticosteroid creams are also suggested for a person who is suffering from eczema.
• One is also recommended to go in for phototherapy but in the case of children the use of same is avoided.
• Hydration of the skin is very important and this hydration can be maintained using different creams.
• The use of antibiotics should be made so that this problem can be reduced. The use of zinc oxide cream can also be made as zinc oxide is known for alleviating the problem.
All these tips might be of great help if you are having dermatitis.
Reddishness, swelling, scabbing are possible problems that you can face if you are having Dermatitis. Dermatitis can be treated using proper medication and antibiotic creams.