The sole of your foot may develop a wart and you can feel pain when you walk as the whole weight of your body is on your feet. The clustering of minute warts may be developed with verruka. The appearance of lesion that is developed in the sole of the feet resembles cauliflower. One may face serious consequences if verruka is left untreated. If children develop this problem, then the problem of verruka should be eliminated immediately using proper medication.
Papillomavirus’s strains are responsible for developing verruka. If you regularly swim and go to the swimming pool then, you may develop verruka, this fact is proven though various studies. Sometimes, corns are also mistaken for verruka but both these terms are quite different.
• Verrukas will take two year’s time for disappearing but you should take appropriate precautions as soon as possible.
• The warts that are developed with verrukas are rubbed using emery board as it is a normal belief that the use of emery board will help in eliminating the problem.
• You should consult a skilled chiropodist if you are facing serious problem in feet.
• Verruka plasters are best known for removing the problem of verruka from the root.
• Freezing aerosol can be applied over corns as this is considered one of the best solutions for treating verrukas.
These tips can be used for treating the problems of verrukas.
The feeling of pain in the sole of your feet can be increased so there is a need to go in for the treatment of verrukas.